Assistant Project Manager (Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking)
Female, Male 2
- Liaise with Project Managers to update their project schedules and provide assistance in the planning and execution of the Transformation Projects.
- Support the Project Manager and Project Leads in project administration and operations.
- Setup PMO functions and track project-related items including milestones, issues, assumptions, dependencies, and associated costs and resources.
- Monitor and control project deliverables and escalation.
- Track project change and assist in managing project scope.
- Assist Project Managers in:
- Being compliant with the firm’s project management standards
- Project governance on risk, financials, resources, scope, communication, timeline, post-go-live monitoring
- Provide technical leadership with local and offshore development teams.
- Lead the project with end-to-end management across initiation to final implementation. Manage a matrixed project team and secure project resources.
- Build a strong relationship with senior business leaders and decision-makers. Formulate projects which can assist the achieving the business objectives.
- Provide technical direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
- Manage projects on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
- University graduate with Masters or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in IT or other related disciplines
- Financial industry experience preferred
- Around 3 – 5 years of experience in Project Management or PMO process, experience with a full project lifecycle.
- Strong PC skills across MS Office, including MS Project and SharePoint.
- Good financial analysis skills to track resources and costs.
- Business Analysis experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies, databases, networking, web development, mobile apps, and online banking systems.
- PMP / Scrum Certifications are preferred.