IT Support Technician
Female, Male 2
- Assembling, Repairing and maintenance of PCs, structured cabling and RG45 termination.
- Install and configure the windows system, printers and additional peripherals and other standard software.
- Supporting and solving the bank’s users’ issue related system software, hardware and network.
- Monitor the VPN link and systems health.
- Diploma or university degree in the field of Computer Science/Technology or related field.
- Opened position for fresh graduate.
- Excellent technical knowledge of network and PC hardware, including Microsoft platform.
- Hands-on hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Extensive equipment support experience with PC’s.
- Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Willing to travel