Quality Assurance Engineer/ Functional Tester (Internet Banking/ Mobile Banking)
Female, Male 5
- Manage end-to-end project business analysis including feasibility study, requirement analysis, UAT, and implementation support.
- Define and drive program/product test strategy in production like environments.
- Work with multiple groups to identify key resources that need to be engaged for User Acceptance Testing.
- Perform business analysis, user story, and define the workflow.
- Identify data, access, authentication needed for performing User Acceptance Testing.
- Identify and document UAT process with industry best practices and drives adoption within the business test teams.
- Partner with key operations, IT and business functions to ensure readiness for effective utilization of User Acceptance Testing; Communicate test strategies, test results and performance through testing teams.
- Works with Product, Technology and Operations teams to log, verify, track and resolve product issues during UAT.
- Identifies risks and challenges early and ensures that mitigation measures are put in place to minimize issues during UAT.
- Direct all UAT activities, monitor progress, track test plan, issues, risks, and set testing priorities.
- Drive root cause analysis for business testing gaps and implement solutions to prevent recurrence
- Provide recommendations on process enhancements and systems upgrades.
- University graduate with a Masters or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines.
- Proven technical experience in managing and delivering delivery projects in the retail / digital banking space.
- Experience on product testing in mobile and internet banking; should know the various stages of product release & QA support needed.
- Experience on various test techniques and appropriate applicability/implementation.
- Desirable – experience on testing APIs and their automation.
- Desirable – contribution to design and implementation of framework(s).
- 2-4 years of total experience in software testing.
- Experience on test automation (UI and API).
- Experience in testing mobile apps (Android, iOS)
- Good mix of experience on mobile & web applications.
- Retail Banking technology experience is a must.
- Great knowledge of the business process and change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with different senior stakeholders.
- Ability to think outside the box. Keep on challenging the existing status quo to provide better technology solutions.